Event Regulations and Documents
According to IM24CA Constitution, IM24CA will ensure that World, Continental and National Championships are held according to the approved Event Regulations, and shall oversee such events.
The Event Regulations shall mean the rules and requirements relating to the conduct and organization of the IM24CA events, annexed hereto and incorporated herein as a by-law of IM24CA Constitution.
- Event Management Requirements (updated 2023) - for the Melges 24 World and Continental Championships and as a guideline for National Championships
- This document is intended to provide a guide to potential event hosts. The success of a major class championship is measured by its delivery. The competitors expect consistency of standards, and an opportunity for each host to impart their “signature” on the event ensures a win-win for all. This guide will provide the information you will require to decide whether to bid and will serve to assist organizers in preparing bids, planning, and running events.
- Championship Rules (updated 2023)
- Event Application + Timing
- Budget Proforma
- Standard NOR & SI's + Appendicies
- Coach and Support Boats Regulations (updated 2023)